Program Overview: Our Computer Skills Training Center provides an opportunity for the recipient to understand his/her vocational interest, potential, and knowledge about his/her computer needs. Today’s information age demands strong computer skills, which are a must for securing a job and advancing your career.
Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review or just want to gain more 21st century skills, our computer tutorials can help. From Computer Basics to Microsoft Office, we offer a wide range of computer tutorials to choose from.
- Computer Basics, Intermediate, Advanced Internet Basics / Email Basics Windows Operating Systems, Apple Operating System
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access
- Learn how to use the Internet to identify job leads
- Learn keyboarding techniques to improve speed and accuracy
- Individual / One-on-One /Group learning formats available
One-on-one or group computer sessions available.
Phoenix Office Services Computer Lab is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Call: 602-685-9703 Extension 210