- Beacon Group’s Title VI Civil Rights Implementation Plan Notices to the Public can be found here.
- Beacon Group’s Title VI Complaint Procedures can be found here.
- Beacon Group’s Title VI Discrimination Complaint Forms can be found here (English) and here (Spanish)
- Beacon Group’s ADA Complaint Procedure can be found here.
- Beacon Group’s ADA Discrimination Complaint Forms can be found here (English) and here (Spanish)
Please click on the links below to view the associated PDF files:
- Day Treatment Performance Improvement Report
- Employment Development Performance Improvement Report Phoenix
- Employment Development Performance Improvement Report Tucson
- Supported Employment Individual Performance Improvement Report Phoenix
- Supported Employment Individual Performance Improvement Report Tucson
- Supported Employment Group Performance Improvement Report Phoenix
- Supported Employment Group Performance Improvement Report Tucson
- Sheltered Employment Performance Improvement Report
- Work Adjustment Performance Improvement Report
You will need a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader to read these files.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods. The testimonials reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our products and/or services. However, individual results may vary. We do not claim, nor should the reader assume, that any individual experience recounted is typical or representative of what any other consumer might experience. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of what anyone else using our products and/or services may experience. The people giving testimonials on this website have not been compensated for use of their experiences.
The testimonials displayed on the Beacon Group website are given verbatim except for grammatical / typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information of no relevance to the general public. Beacon Group is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on this website, and does not necessarily share the opinions, views or commentary of postings on this website. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the poster or reviewer. All testimonials are reviewed for authenticity/appropriateness before they are posted for public viewing.
To submit a recommendation or complaint to our Corporate Compliance Team, please complete the form below.
You can use this form to report allegations of corporate fraud, waste, abuse, harassment, discrimination, complaints or other concerns. When you use this form, your submission is anonymous unless you choose to give your contact information.
Suggestions for improvements are also welcome.
It is Beacon’s policy that no employee shall be punished solely on the basis that s/he reported what was reasonably believed to be an act of wrongdoing or a violation of policy or rights or the company code of ethics. However, an employee will be subject to disciplinary action if the company reasonably concludes that the report of wrongdoing was knowingly fabricated by the employee or was knowingly distorted, exaggerated or minimized to either injure someone else or to protect the reporting party or others.