Beacon Group is working with Amazon Fulfillment Center to place talented candidates into part-time positions.
A working interview will be required as a part of the hiring process.
Job Description: Fill customer orders and prepare for delivery in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal transition period
- Working in an environment that may require you to work in a freezer for a short period.
- Utilize a hand scanner
- Fill orders based on a provided list
- Ability to walk, stand, reach, bend, kneel and climb stairs throughout shift
- Hand eye coordination a must
- Ability to utilize a smart phone or computer for shift selection
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
Must be 18 years or older
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Comfortable communicating with customers both verbally and in writing in English
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and stand or walk for up to 4 hours with our without reasonable accommodation
Ability to understand and execute direction in English, both verbally and writing
Must receive benefits from the state
Applicants with a disability are encouraged to apply
Beacon Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.