Beacon Group, a non-profit organization which is committed to assisting individuals with disabilities find employment, is working with a Phoenix fulfillment center to place talented candidates into part-time positions.
We give preference to persons with a disability: “a person who has a severe physical or mental impairment which so limits the person’s functional capabilities that the individual is unable to engage in competitive employment over an extended period of time.”
All qualified applicants should apply online at https://beacongroupinc.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Beacon will review your application and may ask you to do a simulation interview at our training location. Be prepared to stay at the training location for up to 4 hours.
If you pass the working interview, we will send you to our customer who will hire you directly.
What the job is about:
- Customer Service -You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy face-to-face interaction
- Quality First -You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Staying Busy -Managing your own responsibilities
- Team environment
- Flexible in responsibilities and schedules
- Set your own schedule (within business needs)
- Must be available to work Nights, Weekends and Holidays
- Working in an environment with varying temperatures that can drop below 32 degrees
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Fill customer orders and prepare them for delivery
The minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Comfortable communicating with customers both verbally and in writing in English
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and stand or walk for up to 4 hours with our without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and execute direction in English, both verbally and written word
Beacon Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.