Resources and Updates Related to COVID-19
Beacon Group understands the uncertainty members of our community may be experiencing regarding the COVID19 virus. Our leadership team is working hard to get you the information you need.
Beacon Group is adhering to protocols and guidance issued by Arizona Department of Health Services and CDC, including precautions in terms of cleaning workspaces and vehicles diligently, limiting visitors to our buildings, and observing safe distances as recommended by the Arizona Department of Health Services, everywhere we continue to work in Essential Functions as explained in more detail in the notices below.
We continue to monitor the situation and will be updating this page as new information and resources become available, so please check back often.
- March 30, 2020 – Update suspending DDD employment services. Business services and other employment programs continue.
- March 29, 2020 – Update in Response to Tucson Emergency COVID Proclamation
- March 18, 2020 – Update to Businesses and Community on Beacon Services
- March 18, 2020 – Update for Clients, Caregivers, Guardians & Family – Beacon Group continues to offer services following Guidance from DDD
- March 13, 2020 – Note from President/CEO regarding precautions taken and monitoring.
Disinfecting Process Offered by Beacon Group
- Beacon Group can help protect organizations providing essential functions with Electrostatic Disinfection for enhanced cleaning to help protect against COVID-19, with a one-minute kill rate for Coronavirus. Information about this solution can be found here. For information on obtaining these sanitization services in Tucson and Phoenix metro areas call 602-300-5016 or email Cleaning@BeaconGroup.org
- Arizona Department of Health Services Coronavirus Home
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page
- COVID-19 Information for People with Disabilities (Plain Language) courtesy Green Mountain Self Advocates
- The Arizona Division of Developmental Disabilities / Frequently Asked Questions as of 3/24/20
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) COVID-19 Information
- Regarding Social Security Benefits for People with Disabilities – see the SSA COVID-19 Page
- AHCCCS Covid-19 Information Page
308 W. Glenn St., Tucson, AZ 85705
PO Box 50544, Tucson, AZ 85703
Phone: (520) 622-4874
Fax: (520) 620-6620
2222 N 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Phone: (602) 685-9703
Fax: (602) 244-2435
We’ve worked with Beacon Group for over 10 years. They are dependable, easy to work with, and always provide great results. We’d highly recommend them...
I enjoy the services I receive at Beacon Group because they challenge me to grow and expand my capabilities. I hope to soon be returning...
If I wasn't referred here, I don't think I'd be here today with my GED in hand.
I never would have been able to [complete my GED] without you. I'm so glad I came to the Beacon Group
I enjoy working with Beacon Group. They are very knowledgeable at my needs. I also learned how to do a resume. Jessica gave me help...
When I moved my warehousing and ‘pick, pack, & ship’ to Beacon Fulfillment Services, I finally found what I could not get elsewhere: conscientious service...
I was completely blown away by the size and scope of your paint operation. The lady that helped me was delightful as well.
Beacon does a fantastic job on assembling our bags. They are efficient, quick, flexible and we never have any issues with the final product. We...
Beacon provides unique services that can’t be found elsewhere. They’ve been a flexible partner for us, and their capabilities will surprise you.