Beacon is seeking an experienced Disinfecting Tech.
Beacon Group is a non-profit company that is dedicated to providing employment for individuals with disabilities, every year we serve around 2000 individuals.
We seek a reliable and detail-oriented person to be part of our custodial team. Candidate must have own transportation to/from work.
- Disinfect common areas, wipe down door handles, railings, drinking fountains etc.
- Perform all custodial functions in assigned work area.
- Comply with all cleaning procedures as trained. Comply with all safety procedures as trained.
- Ensure that all equipment and carts are properly maintained and cleaned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred. Individuals with a documented disability encouraged to apply.
- Must have Clean Arizona Driving Record and DL with three years of an active licenses
- Must be able to pass any background/drug screens
Because we participate in the Ability One program, preference will be given to individuals with a documented disability.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply