Beacon Group, Inc. is looking for a reliable, detail-oriented individual to join our Quality Team. The person we hire will be high-energy, self-directed and able to work independently, as well as with a team. The Quality Inspector position will be responsible for evaluating the quality and completeness of work done by our various teams of custodians. Working in busy, high profile buildings, primarily in downtown Phoenix, the Quality Inspector will help Beacon ensure that our customers are happy with our work 100% of the time. The Quality Inspector will submit daily reports, outlining accomplishments and deficiencies of the custodial teams. The Inspector will follow up with the Managers and Supervisors of the custodial teams to ensure that deficiencies are addressed and help to create corrective action plans to aid in continuous improvement.
Since 1952, Beacon Grouhas been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work to an underserved segment of our community. While this position is open to people of all abilities, we encourage people with disabilities (or those experienced with working with people with disabilities) to apply. The position is part time, providing 20-30 hours per week, but could lead to advancement and full-time work for the right person.
- Performing inspections, audits, and continuous improvement activities related to the Quality Management System of the Beacon Custodial Division.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations every day. Primarily the position will focus on Government buildings in downtown Phoenix, but may be required to travel throughout the Valley on occasion.
- Flexibility with schedule- The individual we hire will be able to set his/her own work schedule (within reasonable limits). Day time, evening, night and weekend working hours are acceptable.
- Use computer/various software to document inspection data, create graphs and reports and complete all required paperwork.
- Individual must be able to obtain and maintain security clearances to customer sites, including Government properties.
- Individual must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Have or be able to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass all background/ drug screens.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures, inspection processes, and data collection preferred.
- Experience generating charts, graphs, and reports based on qualitative and quantitative data is preferred.
- Experience in custodial and/or quality assurance is preferred.
Once you start the application, please make sure it is complete. When completing the application, please have all your employment history and references handy.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.