Beacon Group is seeking to expand our team of, production workers. Beacon Group’s contract manufacturing and packaging business is a fast-paced environment offering a production assembly line environment and working schedules that would be perfect for workers looking for part-time. Here is a partial list of the type of work you may be assigned as a Beacon Part-Time Assembler:
- Product re-work or sorting
- Product testing
- Bag filling and sealing or other misc. packaging
- Specialized assemblies using tools such as soldering irons, arbor presses or pneumatic presses (training provided!
Beacon’s mission is to provide employment opportunities for people with disabilities, so we encourage anyone with a documented disability to apply. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Beacon is proud to offer employment to qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
To be considered for these exciting positions you must:
- Ability to balance, bend, stand for long periods of time, walk, kneel, twist, stretch, climb and sit.
- Ability to move up to 25 lbs
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and meet expected production rates
- Ability to follow instructions