Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community. We are looking to hire a part time Landscaper to be a part of our growing team. You will be responsible for providing on-going landscape maintenance at the Tucson landfill.
Our organization is part of the Ability One Program and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Basic Landscaping Functions
- Weed pulling, trimming, raking sweeping
- Helping pick up litter and debris around the landfill
- Ability to balance, bend, stand, walk, kneel, twist, stretch climb and sit.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs unassisted
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.