Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community. We are looking for a dedicated person to work with, train and supervise a fantastic team with adults with disabilities in a outside environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We seek a patient, flexible, and reliable individual who will supervise and train a team of 2-3 of our clients performing tasks in a manufacturing environment. The work schedule for this position is TBD, but most likely M-F between the hours of 6am-6pm. This is a FT job, working an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to balance, bend, stand, walk, kneel, twist, stretch, climb and sit
- Ability to lift/ carry up and push/pull to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions, such as hot, cold, wetness, dust, noise, etc.
- Ability to drive and to travel independently to various sites
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients and the public
- Ability to use judgment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and use equipment
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience working with adults with disabilities a plus.
- Successfully pass the drug test and background check
- CPR/First Aid certification, or able to obtain and maintain a CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint clearance card, or able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card
- Provide proof of good driving. https://servicearizona.com/motorVehicleRecord
- Have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and pass the Beacon driving test
- Article IX and Prevention and Support certificate or able to obtain and maintain certification
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel a plus
- Behavior health Experience a plus
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.