$250 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community.
We are seeking a reliable individual to train and work with a landscape crew.
- Supervise and monitor clients at all times. Clients shall be kept within job coach’s line of sight.
- Assist with client intake/orientation process and make recommendations for acceptance into the program.
- Teach and reinforce appropriate work attitudes, behaviors and daily living skills.
- Foster a positive image of community placement.
- Adhere to Beacon Group’s philosophy of using patience and sensitivity when dealing with clients, utilizing a positive approach in any situation.
- Chart client objectives as specified in individual program plans.
- Complete Monthly Progress Reports on each individual.
- Candidate must have valid AZ driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- One year experience working with people with disabilities
- Able to obtain/maintain fingerprint clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and background screens
- Must be able to work outdoors
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.