We seek an energetic, dependable and creative individual with excellent communication skills who will become part of a great team of people who work with adults with disabilities. This is a full-time position with hours being Monday- Friday 07:30am-3:30 PM. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible to ensure that each participant is given the opportunity to exercise choice/preference in the day’s activities.
- Teach an reinforce appropriate attitudes , behaviors and daily living skills.
- Assist participants with personal needs as appropriate.
- Chart participants’ objectives as specified in individual program plans.
- Complete monthly progress reports, community excursion logs and daily progress notes on each participant.
- Assure a safe environment at Day Program and in the community and work toward maximizing participant safety awareness.
- Complete Monthly Progress Reports, Community Excursion Logs, Daily Progress Notes on each participant.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid AZ driver’s license and proof of good driving record.
- Must be able to pass all drug/background checks.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid fingerprint clearance card.