$250 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community. We are looking for a dedicated person to work with, train and supervise a fantastic team with adults with disabilities in a production floor environment. The schedule for this position is Monday – Friday 12:00 to 8:00 pm
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience working with adults with disabilities a plus.
- Successfully pass the drug test and background check
- CPR/First Aid certification, or able to obtain and maintain a CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint clearance card, or able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card
- Have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and pass the Beacon driving test
- Article IX and Prevention and Support certificate or able to obtain and maintain certification
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel a plus
- Behavior health Experience a plus