Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community.
We seek a reliable and detail-oriented person to be part of our custodial team. Candidate must have own transportation to/from work.
- Disinfect common areas, wipe down door handles, railings, drinking fountains etc.
- Perform all custodial functions in assigned work area.
- Comply with all cleaning procedures as trained.
- Comply with all safety procedures as trained.
- Ensure that all equipment and carts are properly maintained and cleaned.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and lift 25lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Individuals with a documented disability encouraged to apply.
- Must have own transportation and valid AZ driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass any background/drug screens
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we encourage all qualified females, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If your disability requires accommodation, please discuss it with us as we are happy to work with you.