Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community.
We are looking for a patient, flexible and dedicated person to work with, train and supervise a fantastic team of 2-3 adults with disabilities in providing custodial services to our customers in the East Valley. This is a hands-on position.
Schedule M-F from 12pm-8pm. Pay is $15 per hour plus benefits.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Successfully pass the drug test and background check
- Provide proof of good driving. https://servicearizona.com/motorVehicleRecord
- Have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and pass the Beacon driving test
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel a plus
Additional Experience and/or Training: Beacon will facilitate training if needed
- Experience working with adults with disabilities a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification, or able to obtain and maintain a CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Fingerprint clearance card, or able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card
- Article IX and Prevention and Support certificate or able to obtain and maintain certification
- Behavior health Experience a plus
- Ability to balance, bend, stand, walk, kneel, twist, stretch, climb and sit
- Ability to lift/ carry up and push/pull to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions, such as hot, cold, wetness, dust, noise, etc.
- Ability to drive and to travel independently to various sites
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients and the public
- Ability to use judgment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and use equipment
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.