Since 1952, Beacon Group has been committed to providing employment related opportunities to people with disabilities. We provide training, development and access to real work for a segment of our community.
Floor Tech Responsibilities:
- Perform all floor function in assigned area
- Comply with all floor maintenance procedures as trained
- Comply with all Safety procedures as trained
- Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained and cleaned
- Perform back up custodial duties as needed
- Fill in as a driver for the crews as needed
Hours: Different Shifts available Part time and full time positions. Day and evening shifts. Pay is: $14 per hour/base salary. For federal contract positions there is an additional $4.50 per hour for Health and Welfare.
Because we participate in the Ability One program, preference will be given to individuals with a documented disability. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer qualified females, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Applicant must have own transportation and valid AZ driver’s license with proof of a good driving record. At least one year demonstrated experience with hard floor and/or carpet care. Applicant must be able to pass background, drug screen and Government clearance for federal buildings. High School diploma or its equivalent preferred.