Beacon Group creates opportunities for people with disabilities.
Vision & Values
Beacon Group will be a national rehabilitation service leader in a society where people with disabilities live meaningful and fulfilling lives. Our vision will be accomplished by:
- Excelling in community-wide rehabilitation services and employment choices
- Delivering innovative business solutions
- Demonstrating accountability and sustainability
- Promoting personal growth in an engaging work environment
Since our beginnings in 1952, Beacon Group has been a leader in providing real jobs and employment-related services to people with disabilities in Arizona, serving over 1,600 people with disabilities each year. Beacon provides job training and placement, supported and center based employment, and day treatment programs to assist the two-thirds of working age people with disabilities who do not have a job.
We provide a variety of employment related programs, as well as the education and socialization necessary for our clients to lead meaningful, productive lives. Beacon Group enterprises offer local businesses high-quality sub-contract services such as custodial and landscaping, contract manufacturing and packaging, cable assembly, fleet and facility services, paint recycling and confidential document shredding, among others.
In 2003, Beacon Foundation and Tetra Corporation merged to become the Beacon Group. As the largest employer of people with disabilities in Southern Arizona, Beacon Group helps people experience the satisfaction of achievement, contribution and earning a paycheck, while satisfying business needs in the community. Learn more about Beacon Group’s History.
- Beacon Group’s Title VI civil rights implementation plan notices to the public can be found Here.
- Beacon Group’s ADA Complaint Procedures can be found Here.
- Beacon Group’s Discrimination Complaint Form can be found Here.